Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Love quotes

I love you. And you love me. But You like her. And I know her. She's not what you think she is. But I'm not going to say a word. I'm going to smile, and watch you get hurt.

“To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.”

Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.

“I love her and that’s the beginning of everything.”

After hugging you for the very first time in months made my heart skip a beat. Now i know how much i missed you.

The makeup runs down her face. While she is crying on her bathroom floor. Griping her chest trying to breathe from crying so hard. He got the best of her.

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.

I just cant take the fact that were just friends now .

How do I move onto to something else when i gave everything up for you...

Holding on to nothing takes more courage than letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment