Friday, February 4, 2011

Daily quOtes

The road to success is always under construction.

If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button

Lead me not into temptation. I can find it myself.

When in charge, ponder. When in doubt, mumble. When in trouble, delegate.

I worship the ground that awaits you.

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

It's not that you and I are so clever, but that the others are such fools.

A guy at work went in for a competition and won a trip to China. He's out there now...trying to win a trip back!

I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.   -- Dale Carnegie

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.



No comments:

Post a Comment