Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Emotion

   
      February 14 just past my life, and it was just another normal day. I wasn't lonely, I was just sad. There was no serenity, I was disturb. When will there be peace, the time where I can feel secure? But for the first place, did I ever had the right to feel true love? Poetry will be an absurd, unreasonable way to describe what I felt for a girl. No art nor words, just simple feeling that I was happy with her.

     It all just started with a simple text message, with the current technology available no mountains can stop communication. Simple friendly message from good morning to goodnight started my fiesty desire to see her. And it did happened. One faithful day lead us to one another. The most glorious day of my life, my victory, my success, the moment I was saw her it was unexplainable, heaven, yes I felt I was in heaven.

      That was more than 1 year since that day. And I miss something things... Everything. But good things never last, this is real life. There will never be a fairy tale come true. Faith can't be decided by consequence nor luck. As my new girlfriend said, fixing a broken glass would cut you. I just hope that this broken glass would fix itself for there still more challenge in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment